Tuesday, January 6, 2015

We're Back Baby!! And Hairy!!

Welcome to Snowy, Post-Holiday 20 degrees Tuesday!!



It's been a loooong, long time since the last time I put something out there and I really have no excuse.  Yeah, I could blame it on the holidays, work, life…whatever.  I am just lazy, very very lazy, but that is all about to change!!  The best sports times are ahead of us!  The NFL playoffs conducted their "Wild Card Weekend" and wild it was.  



The NBA season is in full swing and I am pretty sure that no one noticed.  The Knicks made moves yesterday releasing under-performing big man Samuel Dalembert and a nice trade sending JR Smith and Iman Shumpert to the Cleveland Cavaliers and in return they got 10 pounds of poop in a 5 pound bag.  It's overflowing and landing on your shoes.  They can't contain it…you can't contain it the poop is just everywhere…it's even in your raccoon wounds (Family Guy reference).!!  BUT oh are the Knicks trying to squeeze it back into the bag by touting the draft picks, trade exceptions, better fit and the extra salary cap space, but I am not buying and I won't help try to push it back down into the bag…I like my shoes clean.  But this is just another event in a long line of wacky moves by the Knicks.



Well, well, well they concluded the most recent MLB Hall of Fame voting process.  One that includes sports writers and other associated baseball brass (I am not there yet) and four big name players were voted in.  These guys were very, very good...dare I say potential legends for playing admirably during baseball's JUICED Era, where everything was bigger but three of these guys' ERAs and the fourth guy's home run total made it in.  They are Pedro Martinez, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Craig Biggio…congratulations guys!  But let's get down to the real issue here - Mike Piazza was not inducted into baseball's Hall and I find this to be a travesty!!  I demand a recount!  He missed getting in by 28 votes, surely someone counted incorrectly…there is no other reason!  Breathe, breathe….Ok, he still has 7 years of eligibility…He got 69.9% of the vote, you need 75%...almost there.  It'll be fine, right?

Also - while I was away this happened…It was a result of GROVEMBER.  It's like Movember but you grow a full beard while raising money for charity, it's pretty cool.  After a while the beard went away and this was left for a few days.




Ok my friends, I am glad to be back and sharing the sports world with you.  I promise to be less lazy this year and who knows it may even happen but probably not.

HAPPY WATCHING!!

4 comments:

  1. poor pizza...maybe next year!

    also you kind of had grovember + grocember up on there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will make it in there evenutally...was a tough class this year. GROCEMBER...I like where your head it at!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete