Friday, July 18, 2014

Late Friday Update, Baseball's Back and It's Better Than Ever!!

Officially - Happy Friday!

My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey-la-day-la my boyfriend's back)
You see him comin' better cut out on the double
(Hey-la-day-la my boyfriend's back)
You been spreading lies that I was untrue
(Hey-la-day-la my boyfriend's back)
So look out now cause he's comin' after you


Deal with it! - Baseball is back, after much delay!

Side note - Saturday 7PM in glorious Harrison - NY Red Bulls are taking on the San Jose Redux (Earthquakes), who names their team after a natural disaster that destroys buildings, lives and livelihoods? It just seems wildly inappropriate.  Am I wrong?

Short post just wanted to welcome "er'body in the club, back to baseball"  Ladies you may or may not see your man friends this weekend, it's been a tough stretch.  

Happy watching,
-Shaun

http://grilledcheesesports.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment